Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Racing with Dopers


When I "race," I pay little attention to anything except what is in front of me. That's probably because any time I "race" I have a lot of catching up to do. Complete focus helps me ride better and excel at my favorite aspect of cycling - riding technical sections. It also keeps me from having a heart attack, or at the least, vomiting.


In this photo of me "racing" there is an extremely large man in the foreground. I would venture to say that he is doing the very thing the slogan on my jersey refutes. Upon seeing this photo for the first time, I immediately thought it was a muscle suit. It clearly isn't. That leads to the most important reason why I focus - I really don't need to see that. If I did, I'd go to the gym.

Thanks to Heather Keeling for taking the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment